top of page

Support Group

Public·13 members
Robert Hall
Robert Hall

Nothings Gonna __TOP__

In a radio interview, Hammond said that the idea for the song came from his impending marriage to his live-in girlfriend of seven years after his divorce from his previous wife was finalized. He had said to Warren, "It's almost like they've stopped me from marrying this woman for seven years, and they haven't succeeded. They're not gonna stop me doing it."[7] The song has been considered "feel good" propelled by a strong synthesizer beat.[8]

Nothings Gonna

No one's gonna hurt you, no one's gonna dareOthers can desert you,Not to worry, whistle, I'll be there!Demons'll charm you with a smile, for a whileBut in time...Nothing can harm youNot while I'm around...

Looking in your eyes I see a paradise?This world that I found is too good to be true?Standing here beside you, want so much to give you?This love in my heart that I'm feeling for youLet 'em say we're crazy, I don't care 'bout that?Put your hand in my hand baby, don't ever look back?Let the world around us just fall apart?Baby, we can make it if we're heart to heartAnd we can build this dream together, standing strong forever?Nothing's gonna stop us now?And if this world runs out of lovers, we'll still have each other?Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now?Super:Hope…pass it on. The Foundation for a Better Life. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page